Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Eighteen.

This post is about 2 weeks late, because I've been so busy after BT2 and couldn't find the time to write a post about me being 18.

To be honest I've always been hoping this day come faster, because being 18 means I'm legal. Nothing much I can do being legal but that just sounds cool lol. Then when I'm finally 18 I realised it isn't really all that cool. 18 means I'm an adult officially. I will need to decide things by my own, be responsible for myself and start taking care of the people around me.

This year's birthday wasn't a blast because I had 2 papers on that day and I obviously screwed up one because it's Chemistry. But nevertheless, it was a happy day because of so many people :') Didn't expect a birthday cake from 409, I was really really touched. I didn't want really mention about my birthday since it's exam period and everyone's all stressed up and going SIAOLANG. I WAS SO TOUCHED I MEAN SERIOUSLY (I thought I would cry but the situation was too hilarious LOL) Then they had to surprise me with a letter full of letters and a cute soft toy after BT when the few of us decided to go Soup Restaurant for dinner for reunion. Totally didn't expect it because it's already more than a week after my birthday, so I was really touched and I was smiling to myself when I read all the letters :> (But seriously, out of that 6 letters about 4 wrote about me having a bf??? -.-)

And of course Jiarui who did a cover of my recent favorite song Officially Missing You, gave me an album and apparently she's planning something more o.O Small presents and sweet messages from many friends (and some of them are really unexpected because I thought I'm not really close to them!) All these totally made my day :) THANKS GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH <333

But apparently these 2 weeks being an adult really didn't change much of my life other than me being one year older. I still have tutorials to do, still have to take bus to school (because I can't drive and I have no car), didn't drink beer that I thought I would and still single (LOL nah I'm fine with that) etc etc.

I can't really pen down a whole lot of thoughts because most of them are random thoughts and it wouldn't be able to make it to a post. But I would really want to thank all those lovely people in my life that made my 18th birthday such a sweet one!

 这些人,教会了我成长,教会了我爱,教会了我快乐,教会了我坚强。I'm just so grateful these people appeared in my life. Sometimes I wonder what good deeds I've done in my previous to have them by my side when I'm at my highest and lowest. :') 谢谢你们 ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment