Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Goodbye.

We used to be so close and we could talk about anything. But it was the past, everyone have to move on. I don't really want to remember what caused us to drift apart and when, but I guess it's just time. It's those lovely memories I want to remember for a long time.

Thanks for the memorable 2012. You left me with much memories I wouldn't want to forget, and honestly I enjoyed having you around. I know there will always be someone to talk to when I'm happy, sad, angry or just bored. Our friendship lasted less than a year, but it seems that we had been friends for years.

Sorry we just couldn't be friends anymore. Perhaps it's just me thinking too much (as girls always do), but I sometimes still wonder how you think and feel. But it's not important now (:

Now that you told me. And now that I calmed down.

I sincerely wish you happiness. (This sort of lift the heavy stone off my chest as well.)

So, looks like it's really time to say bye.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment