Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Here and there

So I got my results for supp papers on the day of Open House, and YAY I PASSED!
And now the thing I need to do is to mug like a cao mugger for the whole of this year and hopefully get a good result for As and hopefully able to get into a good course. It isn't too far away from now isn't it?


For the first one and half week of school, it's still not that bad. I usually sleep before 12 and so I ensure I have enough sleep to keep me energetic the whole day. (Hey I managed to keep awake for a one and half hour talk in the late afternoon ok! It's like mission accomplished.)

And I never expected myself to complete I&I HAHA.
BUT I DID IT.
I FREAKING COMPLETED MY I&I WHOOTS.
Cos my GP teacher made me stay back till 5 everyday to do up I&I. But hey she's a nice teacher alright, I could see hope in my GP now. ^^

Not much to talk about but just a little thought from my supp papers, like who are friends that were really concerned about me.

How this Shin started good luck-ing me 2 days before my supp papers and were so concerned when my results are gonna me out. And Chunzi as well, first week of school and the moment she sees me she would ask me. Not forgetting Jun Hui and Ping! (': 谢谢你们! I didn't really tell much people about this but, they were the ones who were really really concerned and happy for me when I passed it. Which again proves the quote "secondary school friends last the longest" <3

Ok and I was quite shock when this guy in my class asked me about it on the first day of school. I assume he's the only guy who knew (He weren't supposed to know, just that he found out somehow). A little surprised because I always thought he wouldn't care much about others' results. So yea.

And some of my tkd friends as well, who knew about this hehe. Sherry practically hugged me so tightly and keep beating my back! 很感动 (':



Quite happy that I'm still coping well on J2, it's really gonna be a tough year ahead! >< Must try my best to maintainnnnnnnnn and yep I can do it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment